I would like to direct a big thank you to the lovely Ayunda over at Tea & Paperbacks for this nomination. I have actually already taken part in this award process, but I love the questions Ayunda supplied, and so had to complete it for a 2nd time! I hope you all enjoy reading, and I highly recommend you all check Ayunda’s blog out by clicking here.
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate some wonderful bloggers and write 11 questions for them to answer.
1. Food-related this or that: Ice cream or cake? Tea or coffee? Sweet or salty snacks?
Ice cream! Neither! (Hot chocolate?) I prefer my popcorn and pretzels salty, so I’ll go with that!
2. Do you believe in fate and Karma?
I more wish they were enforced than believe in them. I strongly believe Karma should be a thing, and that – eventually – everyone will receive their comeuppance; treat others the way you wish to be treated! As for fate, it has its place, and there are certain occasions wherein it’s the only answer. (I love those occasions!)
3. What are your favourite traits that you got from someone else?
I never used to speak up when I liked what someone is wearing, but as soon as someone complimented me on my outfit of choice, I realised how great it feels to be complimented on things you can control – hair, shoes, clothing – and so I started dishing out some compliments of my own!
4. What’s your favourite month of the year and why?
September – the novelty of my birthday gifts in August haven’t worn off yet, the leaves are falling and turning orange, it’s acceptable to wear sweaters (and boots!), and it’s a new school year.
5. If your best friends are asked to describe you in one sentence, what do you think they would say?
“She’s probably reading.”
6. Tell us your 5 favourite characters, each from different books/series.
Patrick in The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Étienne St. Clair in Anna and the French Kiss
Peeta in The Hunger Games
Cath in Fangirl
Simon in The Mortal Instruments
7. Tell us what your ideal day would be like, from the second you wake up to the second you sleep.
I would wake up feeling refreshed. I would then finish my current read for a sense of accomplishment. I would have breakfast with my family, and then catch the train to a city, like York, Manchester, or London. The sun would shine all day, and I would shop ’till I drop with the infinite money granted by my ideal day. I’d then go out for a meal with my family, catch the train back home, and fall into a deep and restful sleep.
8. What do you think your Boggart would be and why?
Falling in the dark – the 2 things I’m most afraid of, combined.
9. How many pillows do you sleep in and what sleeping position do you like best?
2 pillows, sleeping stretched out on my front. 1 leg in a high-knee position, the other straight. 1 hand under the pillows, 1 hand on the mattress. I’m very specific when it comes to sleeping.
10. What’s your favourite and least favourite breakfast food and why?
I adore hash browns, cereals, toast, and bagels, but I hate fried tomatoes, eggs, and sausages.
11. Have you had any paranormal encounters or anything related to ghosts personally? Tell us about that!
Not personally, but, well…there was that moment on The X Factor.
I’m not going to ask any questions, or nominate anyone, due to the fact that I have already nominated people in my previous acceptance of this award (which you can read here).