Award combinations! I was nominated for both of these awards recently, and I felt as though they could be combined to save time. Hope you enjoy reading!
The Liebster Award
Big thanks to Oleen for this award! Her blog is very awesome, and I highly suggest you check her out by clicking here.
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated me and include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers and notify them of this in one of their posts.
- All nominated bloggers are to have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the 11 questions posed by your nominator and create 11 different questions for your nominees to answer. Or, you can repeat the same questions.
- Copy these rules into your post.
1. What is your sign and do you think you are just how it is described?
I am a Leo, and it’s scary how accurate my horoscope usually is, good and bad points.
2. Most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen?
I don’t have a key thing in my mind that has stuck me as the most beautiful thing, but I really love the look of classic cathedrals and churches. A few years ago, I was lucky enough to visit Milan, Italy, and received a tour of the beautiful cathedral, as is depicted above. At the time, I didn’t appreciate it as much as I should have, but looking back, it was truly stunning.
3. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
I am dying to tour Europe, and my best friend and I have vowed to do so in summer 2018. I personally think Europe is such a beautiful continent, with such varied culture and interesting history. However, I would also really like to visit New York.
4. Your most expensive purchase and are you glad you splurged?
I very rarely feel the urge to purchase anything expensive. I am not very materialistic, except when it comes to clothing and books. However, at the start of last year, I did splurge on a polaroid camera. You know, the ones everyone posts pictures of on Instagram? Yeah, I bought one of those. Very hispter-wannabe. Whilst I don’t use it much due to the refills being so expensive, I don’t regret purchasing it, for – in my opinion – physical copies of photographs shouldn’t be as rare as they are in our modern age.
5. Android or Apple?
I am an Android user, but I much prefer the Apple interface, and would love to get an iPhone. Unfortunately, my wallet says no.
6. What do you dream about?
If this is meant literally – as in, my dreams at night – they are so strange you don’t even want to know. They always star the weirdest collection of people, in some of the strangest circumstances, that I’m frequently scared to discuss them with people, save them thinking I’m crazy!
If this question isn’t meant literally, but instead refers to aspirations, I dream about writing a book, and becoming a world renowned author. Also, getting a cat.
7. TV shows or movies and what is your favourite of what you picked?
Whilst requiring a lot more dedication, I prefer TV shows, because they’re usually less than an hour long, yet are in seasons of 10-20 episodes, meaning I can basically waste as much time as I desire. My personal favourite would be American Horror Story, but it’s quickly becomming Game of Thrones.
That’s another thing – book to TV adaptations are so good! That way, half the book isn’t lost in the making, and characters are explored in so much more depth. Reason #57397 why I’m excited for ABC’s Shadowhunters.
8. Do you have a favourite piece of jewellery?
Generally, I dislike wearing jewellery, for it feels to heavy on my wrists/fingers, and always itches my neck. However, I do have a bracelet I wear daily, as is depicted above. It’s by a brand called Nomination, and is a unique take on a charm bracelet. I’ve had it since I was very young, and I really like it.
9. Do you have a quirky thing you do?
I have a lot of habits, I guess. For example, I’m always tapping my feet, or humming a tune. Is that considered quirky? Frankly, I’d say running a blog is a rather quirky thing I do.
10. What do you sleep in?
Usually, just shorts and an old dance top. However, recently, it’s been getting really cold at night, and so I’ve been wearing joggers, leggings, or simply PJ bottoms.
11. What motivates you to write?
Everything. Daily life. Next time you’re walking down the street, look around, and try and make up a back story for why they’re here; I find it really fun, and really inspiring.
I’m unsure as to whether you have below 200 followers, nor am I sure as to whether or not you’ve already received this award. Nevertheless, for the Liebster Award, I nominate:
Paige @ That Girl and Her Books
Meriem @ Fanatic Bibliophile
Stephanie @ Adventures of a Bibliophile
Alyssa @ Alyssa is Reading
Lia @ Vivliohora
- If you could visit any place in time or space, where would you go?
- What was the last movie you watched? Was it good? Better or worse than expected?
- Which book are you absolutely dying to read?
- What is your favourite book genre? Why?
- Libraries, book stores, or online book shopping?
- Which is your most idolized book character (if any)?
- What is your dream job?
- What is your favourite book as of this moment? What is your favourite book of all time?
- What are you currently reading? Are you enjoying it? What’s your favourite thing about it so far?
- Do you have a secret talent? What is it?
- Tell a funny story from your week so far.
One Lovely Blog Award
A big thanks to one of my favourite bloggers for this award – Liz, from Lumos and Lemons. I highly recommend you all check out her fantastic blog by clicking here.
- Thank the nominator and link them.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Add 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers and let them know via a comment.
⋘7 Facts About Me⋙
I’ve done so many posts including facts about me, so I’m unsure as to what you guys already know, but I’ll just go for it!
- I am 15 years old, and one of the many children born in the millenium. My birthday is 18th August, making me a Leo.
- I am from northern England, born and raised, but I dream of moving south.
- Seemingly, I am one of the very few people who actually enjoys school. I don’t know, really, I just feel as though we should all be a little more grateful of what we’ve got, especially when many children don’t receive an education at all.
- I have a varied music taste, loving Cody Simpson, and 5 Seconds of Summer equally. For music suggestions from me, click here.
- I am currently studying for my GCSEs, my personal options being drama, art, geography, and Spanish. At A Level, I am unsure as to what I want to study, but I know that English Literature will be one of them.
- I absolutely adore clothes. My mother owns a shoe shop, and so I’ve always been surrounded by modern and upcoming trends, but I am absolutely enchanted with clothing, and would love to work for a fashion magazine.
- I’m not a very materialistic person, meaning I have very few belongings that are precious to me. I live through experience, not possessions.
Again, I don’t know whether you’ve received this already, so feel free to ignore if you wish. For the One Lovely Blog Award, I nominate:
Laura @ La La’s Book Reviews
Liam @ Liam’s Library
Holly @ Kota B. Books
Amber @ Only True Magic
Syc @ The Lit Mermaid
Franciska @ Life is Sweet in Books
Bianca @ The Ultimate Fangirl
Thanks so much for reading!