This morning I woke up to the lovely Brittney over at A Book Worm’s Escape nominating me for The Creative Blogger Award! Big thanks to you Brittney – she is very wonderful, and you can check out here post by clicking here.
The rules are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Nominate some bloggers in return and notify them about their nomination.
4. Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
Thus, here are 5 facts about me:
1. I just turned 15 years old, and I’m about to go back to school the day after tomorrow. Boo. Once I go back, I will be in Year 11 (10th grade in the US), which is my GCSE year in the UK. Hence, I am taking this opportunity to tell you now why I may not be posting as often from this day forward, but I’ll always try my best!
2. I’m one of the people who was a really sporty person as a child, and just let that simmer out. I’m really not the biggest fan of sports any more, hating running with a burning passion. However, I still really love to dance, and will always have mini dance parties in my bedroom!
3. I began the year as a lover of books, but not as much as I am now. My challenge for the year was to read 30 books. I’ve read 66. I’m now aiming for 100. At the start of the year I read slowly, and thought every book was amazing, but – since then – I have developed my reading pace, as well as my inner critic whilst reading.
4. I’m a really organised person, and I love it when things go my way, and hate it when they don’t. I make plans for myself and follow them to the T!
5. I am very ambitious. In my opinion, if you don’t aim high, you won’t get there!
Syc @ The Lit Mermaid
Franciska @ Life is Sweet in Books
Laura @ LaLa’s Book Reviews
Aria @ Aria Stuck in Wonderland
Thanks for reading!